23 januari 2007

Ordningsregler för hundar

Eftersom vi fick ihop en hel kennel bestående av cockerspaniel, ett par mopsar och några andra fyrbenta vänner vill jag bara påminna om vissa ordningsregler. För allas trivsel, följ dem!

1. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
2. I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under the coffee table.
3. I will not roll my toys behind the fridge, behind the sofa or under the bed.
4. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house.
5. I will not eat the cats' food, before they eat it or after they throw it up.
6. If I chew my human's toothbrush, I will tell them.
7. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
8. I will not use "roll around in the dirt" as an option after just getting a bath.

Reglerna är hämtade från Things I must remember as a dog.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar